The indoor play equipment experts
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein
Why Play Creations
Here at Play Creations we consider working in the play industry to be a real privilege. Not so much a job, more a vocation. We get to exercise our imaginations and design wonderful pieces of indoor play equipment, that encourage children to stimulate their senses and to have fun exploring their surroundings in new and exciting ways.
We value design. Despite being a very subjective attribute, we understand that great design can help people feel better about their surroundings. That is not to say we take an ethereal approach to business. Design is but one part of the puzzle and there are many other pieces required to create a successful family entertainment centre business.
We recognise that in most cases, you are here because you endeavour to operate a successful indoor play centre. We are on hand to support you in bringing all the other pieces of the puzzle together. We relish the opportunity to support your business ambitions, whether that be as a new start-up or as an existing operator.
There are a number of reasons why Play Creations should be your chosen soft play supplier or service partner (see Manufacturing page for more technical reasons), but we feel the most important one is that we really care!
- We care about the fact that our product is manufactured to the highest quality and designed and built to last.
- We care about product development and that we should be continually trying to inject new ideas and concepts into our play environments.
- We care about how our equipment is installed, which is why our own in-house team of engineers carry out all installations. Where we do have to employ sub-contract installers, they will always be led by our own team to ensure consistency of product delivery.
- We care that each and every customer is left wholly satisfied by the end of the play equipment installation or service delivery.
- We care that each and every customer is supported beyond the initial set up of the play equipment and that we are there to ensure consistent on-going service and maintenance support.